Staples Promotional Products is the service provider for the company whose branded merchandise is sold on this webstore. This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your use of this webstore. By using this webstore, you hereby consent to these terms.
"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Notice describes how Staples Promotional Products collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding your Personal Information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice.
- Our Products & Services.We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to customize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising.We may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting sales research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
- With the Company Whose Branded Merchandise is Sold on This Webstore:For sales reporting which may include any company provided information (employee names, company email addresses, company telephone numbers, and company addresses).
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers:To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes:To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions:In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the "unsubscribe" link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop promotional postal mail by contacting us with your request as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
This webstore may support Interest Based Advertising efforts by Third Parties. Industry groups such as the Digital Advertising Alliance have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you send a request to websites to not track your online activities. This webstore, like many other retailers, does not have this functionality.
You may contact us with changes as described in the How to Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements, we may be unable to do so completely. Should this occur, we will communicate that to you.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on this webstore using your Personal Information, please Contact Us immediately.
This webstore may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from other websites operated and maintained by Third Parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
California residents have the following rights related to Personal Information shared on this webstore:
b. About information sold
ii. Categories of Third Parties with whom the Personal Information was sold
3. The Right to Opt-Out of the sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
4. The Right to Sue for Security Breaches
5. The Right to not be Discriminated Against Based on Exercising any of the Above Rights
2. Submitting a phone request by calling 1-800-369-4670
2. Submitting a phone request by calling 1-800-369-4670
2. Clicking the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" button on this webstore
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to fulfilling the above requests.
Authorized Agents may submit requests on behalf of a California resident using the above processes and providing the appropriate documentation.
The following section describes:
2. The purpose for which the personal information is collected
3. Specific personal information collected
4. Categories of sources from which that information is collected
5. Categories of Third Parties (who are not classified service providers) with whom the information may be shared
6. The purpose for selling or sharing of personal information
We do not knowingly collect or sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization.
As an additional resource, you may also contact us at ConsumerRightsRequest@Staples.com for any additional questions related to the rights granted under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
The 10 Personal Information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information has been adopted by Staples Promotional Products. The 10 principles are:
2. Reason for Collection
4. Limiting Collection
5. Limiting User, Disclosure and Retention
9. Individual Access
10. Challenging Compliance
This webstore may support Interest Based Advertising efforts by Third Parties. In Canada industry groups such as Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
As residents of the EU, you will have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation including:
2. The right of access.
3. The right to rectification.
4. The right to erasure.
5. The right to restrict processing.
6. The right to data portability.
7. The right to object.
This webstore may support Interest Based Advertising efforts by Third Parties. In Europe industry groups such as European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
We will retain your EU Personal Information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services and to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our business needs.
Please direct any questions, complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice and our treatment of your Personal Information to any of the following:
Primary contact by email: email@example.com
Alternate contact by phone: (+1) 800-369-4670 (US only)
or by writing to:
Staples Promotional Products
Privacy and Compliance
7500 West 110th St.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request, and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request without undue delay. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.